Thursday, July 30, 2009

Surprise~~ from my dearest ♥

Went to AiMianZi with Dear Jennie again today, only 2 of us, lunch, yumcha~


Alright, we started to ss again ^^ But we should >.<



Dear meant to wear the same color shirt with me, so sweet ^^

Knew that other bitches are having class, so din expect they to show up


Who knows... the most incredible thing happened!!!


Babe Jun
was holding a small heart-shaped cake appeared~

Darling Shurong
, Sweetie Xiaozhi, MC and Lizi were at her back


They sang birthday song very loudly for me ^^ sooooo sweet!!


I was really shocked!! This expression is so fake >.<
Why I listened to Jun !!

I din expect they would be the earliest to celebrate for me

Actually i hope... but I din say it out... Mana tau~...


I love the cake, it tasted nice... because this is from them =)

WoW! They are so cool for me
Love them ^^ very very much...



They took a few minutes break to rush there to gimme surprise! Love them~

"Thank u" is not necessary right? haha XD
I know u all love me so much too
Many many M for u all
Mmmmmmmmmmmuackz!!

Oh ya, I have made a wish...
I want to be with them FOREVER!!!~


I think my wish will come true, because we are all together with love ^^

Do come true pls!!! >.<

2 comments:

  1. pretty~ happy bday wor~~ 21 bday rite? where do u going to celeb? haha enjoy it ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet..hahaa..i like the photo which u 'surprised'..haaa

    ReplyDelete